Recruitment for Reviewers
The Editorial Board welcomes you to join us as a reviewer.
Status: Part time Working language: English
Working style: Internet-based Payment: Voluntary job, no payment
Participation in the peer-review process is absolutely essential to the success and reputation of a journal. Reviewers and editors determine which works are of quality and significance.
We encourage scientists to generate or share their experience with the peer review process to further their professional and personal development.
Reviewers’ names will be listed in the printed journal and on the journal’s webpage.
1. Possess a doctoral degree in a discipline related closely to the journal
2. Hold a teaching position (level: Professor or Associate professor) at a university or academic institution
// Be an experienced research scientist (at least 10 years’ experience) working in a research institute or center
3. Be fluent in academic and professional English
4. Have a strong interest in scholarly journals
5. Work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
To become a Hidraulica reviewer, you agree to the following conditions:
1. Keep the manuscript confidential
2. Do not copy or distribute the manuscript to third parties
3. Do not disclose or use the manuscript information for any purposes
4. Provide your comments and viewpoints to the Editors of Hidraulica only
Please note that your comments remain absolutely confidential and can only be accessed by the Editors and the Director of Hidraulica.